Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Product Packing after Party.

Ive been packing up my customer orders the same way for almost 6 years... So I felt it was time for change. The one part of the process of a party that really made me cringe was the packing up part. It would take me hours and I was never organized or always running out of tulle or crinkle paper. So I thoight of this new way.  Let me know what you think.

I purchased these kraft bags in bulk from papermart.com along with the tissue paper and some washi tape. 
The cards used are the 3x4 cards out of a Project Life scrapbooking kit (found at Michaels or BeckyHiggins.com)

I write a little note to each customer to personally thank them for their order and loyalty and voila! In no time I can have a party ready to fly out the door!

How do you package your orders to set yourself apart from other consultants?


No comments:

Post a Comment