Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nutcracker - A Touch of Tradition

Mr Nutcracker and his little sidekick ornament buddy are only available while supplies last. 

The price for the set is $60 US. Only 25,000 made. These little men are available for purchase through your website only through the end of the day tomorrow. If you're considering purchasing one, don't delay. I have a feeling once they are available to be ordered via the workstation, they won't last long at all! 

Written by Amy Knight (and my thoughts exactly... "Okay, so who ordered a Nutcracker? I just did! I know is a collectible so is higher priced, and I know I don't need it, but I still had to have one!! If any of you are struggling with the decision...it helped me to know I really only paid $45 before tax and shipping because of the commission I will make (I am at 25%)!"

Every year Scentsy will release a Limited Edition warmer to add to the collection. This is year one. The first ever collectible warmer/ornament combo. 

Some will want it... Some won't. What about you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment