Monday, October 20, 2014

Spooky (or Sweet!) Halloween Samples

I remember when I first started selling Scentsy, each year at Halloween I would pass out wax samples to the parents of each trick or treater. 

For some reason, maybe laziness, I got complacent and stopped doing the everyday fun things that I did to really boost by business. I had stopped 'getting out of my comfort zone.' I had stopped being so brave. 

This past year I realized that it's time to set boundaries and time to be brave again. 

After seeing my sister and Director, Jenna O'Grady's Halloween handouts I knew I wanted to make some to pass out too! I mean how could you not?! Aren't these the most precious things you've ever seen?  
The little candy fold outs where found at Dollar Tree. You get six in each package. 
I used the silicone mold from the Scentsy Family Store for my samples. Warning: these do take lots of wax so be prepared to use a few bars. I think for a special occasion like this, it's totally worth it! 
Then I made this little wallet size card to slip in with the wax sample. I used Rhonna Designs app on my iPhone (available in Android and maybe even Windows now too!) it's one of my favorite apps!

Notice too how I used two different fragrances to make a cute little recipe. Simply poor the wax half way up the mold, wait for it to cool completely, then poor the other scent the rest of the way. 
Remember to add your business card... Preferrably with your photo. There is just something about a photo that people don't want to throw away. Business card magnet?! Even better!
You can right click and save this photo and use it for yourself if you'd like! 

Happy Halloween and have fun with those trick or treaters! 

XO
Jari

No comments:

Post a Comment